Mindomo is a lot like using Popplet. It is a mind mapping tool that also includes the features of a presentation tool. Students could use it for any subject. They can use it for presentations on any topic, or just merely use it to organize their thoughts.
I see two disadvantages of using Mindomo over Popplet:
- It does not import images from the camera roll. (As of the date of this post.)
- It is not quite as simple to use. (Although, it makes a "cleaner" product.)
I also see three major advantages: (This is comparing to Popplet's free version. The paid version will run close to five dollars.)
- You can save multiple mind maps on your device.
- You can use it as a presentation tool much like using Prezi.
- You can export your mind map as a picture or a pdf file.